1933  Austin  Seven

Location In Museum: Landmarques

This little car, one of the most popular of its time, was generously donated by Mrs. Wooliscroft of Buxton following the death of her husband. It was acquired in a partly restored state, and after it was moved to the Museum, the restoration was completed. It is now in very sound condition and attends many rallies.

 
Back   Home