Coventry Premier Co. Ltd.

Dates:  

1914 - 1924

Location:  

Read Street

This company was one of Coventry's oldest and most respected cycle manufacturers.  William Hillman had started the compnay in 1879, but it was not until 1914 that the Coventry Premier name was used.  In the early 1900s motor cycles and tri-cars were produced. 

Coventry Premier was acquired by Singer in 1920.  Initially they used the name for cheaper versions of teh Singer 10 hp model, but in 1923 the Coventry Premier name was dropped.


View Larger Map

Our Vehicles

Year Model Location In Museum
1920 Unknown Store
First 1 Last 
Back   Home